Wednesday, November 4, 2009

22nd FBS "fight song"

22nd Squadron Song..Circa 1954
We're from the 22, the hairy chested 22. We take pride in everything we do. We take delight in stirring up a fight. We beat Hawks and Tigers on the head til they're dead. Hee, Hee, Hee, Ho, Ho, Ho, Haw, Haw Haw. We have gotten a rep for being rotten. We put poison in our CO's cream of wheat. We're from the 22. the hairy chested 22 and we eat raw raw meat called the weener, MORE BEER! Dawson

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WENT. IF ANYONE DOES KNOW IF THIS IS RIGHT OR IF IT NEEDS SOME "TWEEKING" PLEASE LET ME KNOW?

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog by accident. I was in the Big 22 from 1954-1957. I worked on F-86's and F-100C's. I was also in the Armament section and I was a 46250 weapons mechanic. I remember Mr Wakefield, he was my OIC for a time. I have some photos I would like to share with you. My email adress is: mbzdonaldp@gmail.com I look foward to hearing from you and sharing stories about the 22nd. Best Regards Don Pasquini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald I can be reached at wallybaldw@hotmail.com and I would like to post your pictures if you wamt to e-mail them to me.
    Wally Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don I have posted the photos you sent. hope you got a chance to look at them.
    Wally

    ReplyDelete